AssociationVideo is designed for Associations, Trade Organizations, Societies, Non-Profits, Government Organizations, Churches and other membership-based organizations. NetworkVideo has designed an Association Video Directory (HUB) which can be customized to work with any Association’s brand.
We train Association staff how to load videos and manage content for their membership video directory. Member videos and content are stored in your very own database and all membershipvideos are categorized and searchable by zip, state, business name, business type, contact name, etc. All AssociationVideo directories are hosted by NetworkVideo. Each video directory HUB is optimized for Google, tagged and registered with major search engines so they can be found on the web.
One-time Set-up fee for an AssociationVideo Directory…………………….. $3500
Annual fee for directory maintenance and hosting ……………………………. $1000/year.
Set-up fee includes the development and set-up of your video directory HUB, plus a basic marketing strategy to get your members on board with the video advertising program and template brochure artwork to help you to market the directory to your members. You provide the content. Printing is additional.
Included with your AssociationVideo Directory Hub Set-up:
- Production of a video to promote the video directory to your members
- Marketing and advertising materials to promote the directory to membership – Ads, e-blast templates, social media posts, brochure
- Link on the directory to your membership application form on your website
- Link to your Association website
- Association description area with contact information for your staff
- Inclusion of your video directory HUB on the NetworkVideo website
- A link from your Association Membership Directory to each members business page on AssociationVideo Directory
- We will speak and educate your membership about the product at an annual conference or meeting (travel and lodging is additional)
- Educational training for Association staff
- Sign a 3-year contract with NetworkVideo
- Year-round promotion of the video directory to membership through ads, e-blasts, printed brochure, direct mailing
- Placement of AssociationVideo logo on the association website with a link to the video directory hub and sign-up area
- Weekly social media posts about the product to the members. Add videos to the social media posts.
- Provide booth space at your annual conference for NetworkVideo to present the product
- Provide a room at your annual conference to shoot member videos (if needed).
Association & Member Contracts
NetworkVideo provides contracts to the Association and each participating member in order to use the member videos to promote the directory to non-participating members. AssociationVideo has in place two specific contracts. One is for the Association and the other is for the member.
The Association contract is based on a 3-year commitment. The set-up fee is paid in two installments. Half is due at the signing of the contract; the second half is due at the launch of the new AssociationVideo directory. Contracts can be extended at any time during the course of the contract period.
The Association will designate a primary contact for the directory who will coordinate presentations, meetings, contract phases, the video directory set up and program requirements for the video directory and services and coordination of training and promotional events.
NetworkVideo will bill the Association one month prior to the renewal date with the payment due by the renewal date.